🌹 1920. Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest. Follow our journey back in time on our Instagram Instagram.com/TheMatriarchyMatters . View this design on other apparel and accessories in our shop HERE.
This 1920 9 oz. premium stemless wine glass is a staple in the cabinets of empowered women and an essential addition to every boss babe and mom's wine glass collection. This feminist wine glass also makes the perfect gift!
- 9 oz. ARC Perfection Stemless Wine Glasses
- Highest Standard Glass Material
- Functions as a Candle Jar, too
- Clear Goose Egg Glass Design
- Made in U.S.A.
- Note: There are no returns/ refunds/ exchanges unless due to our error
♀️ All designs and images ©The Matriarchy Matters™